The Christian Humanist

I've been very quiet on here lately. Sometimes I think I may be beating my head against a bit of a brick wall with this Atheistic Christianity malarkey, and to some extent that may be true. However, it is nice to know that other people have been thinking along similar lines, so I would encourage anyone who does happen to stumble by this little waystation on the road of e-life to head over to http://christianhumanist.net and compare and contrast the offerings there with what you get here on the Church of Jesus Christ Atheist.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. You should keep plugging away and share whatevers on your mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'll have to work on a new post then to keep this blog alive! Please feel free to post, Like on Facebook, Tweet, etc - I am convinced there are plenty of Christian Atheists out there, and would like to offer some sort of resource...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - not rude or off-topic. I have allowed anonymous postings for now, but if it gets a bit mad, I might need to change that. I reserve the right to delete comments if the thread is getting a wee bit out of hand - sorry for that. However, ideas welcome!